Thursday, April 29, 2010

Giving it a shot

This is my first attempt at a modernized blog. I use to have the xanga and did pretty well with it for a while, so hopefully I'll do ok. As I embark on a lot of new chapters in my life, I felt it was important to document some of them. Over the next few months I will graduate from college, move back to Tifton, get married, and HOPEFULLY start my first year teaching. These are huge things that I definitely want to remember in detail.

Our first graduation is tomorrow for the School of Education. I cannot wait. I've waited soooooo long for this! There are so many people that supported me and made it all possible.

Before I go, I want to thank Cristin, her new business is Creative Creations by Cristin, for my amazing blog setup. I waitressed with her ages ago and despite her hectic new life she helped me out!

-always-
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Looking good! I need to make you a signature for your blog too...I'll get to it asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand much about blogs... but my sister has one... and I think it is a great way to share everything that is coming up in your life and for people to stay in touch!!! I am so excited for the upcoming events for you!!! Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catherine,
    I love your blog! Cristin is so great at this kind of thing :)

    And I agree... you have some big events coming up and a blog will be a great way to help you remember the little details of each event!

    ReplyDelete