Wednesday, May 19, 2010

This never ending process. . . .

Hello All,
This week is my birthday. WOO HOO, not. I think I've officially reached the age when I'm too old to celebrate. Say what you want, but I think that 25 is a big year. There are so many things that I wanted to accomplish by 25 that I have not done. However, I am on the right track =).

Right now my life consists of handing out resumes, begging for interviews and more importantly a JOB! I'm soooooo sick of selling myself. I feel like if I say I'm dual certified one more time i'll keel over and die. Exageration- maybe, but its getting so old! I'm going tomorrow- ON my birthday to pass out more resumes. Seriously, this is what life has come to.

For the past few weekends I've been working diligently with my mother to complete one of her yards, my mom is a teacher with a landscaping business, because it was featured in a garden tour. The garden tour, Paws N Claws in the Garden, was put on to raise money for the local animal shelter. There were seven gardens on the tour and a dog at each site. To my knowledge every dog at the sites got adopted on Saturday and they raised a good bit of money for the animal shelter! So it was a double whammy!

Summer is officially here and all I want is a JOB! Hope to have some good news of one on the next post =)! I'm at least trying to stay positive, despite my tired attitude!
Have an amazing week!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. God has a plan for you! Good luck with the job search! I want to do some observing in your classroom in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love it =) Let's just pray I get a classroom!

    ReplyDelete