Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's here! Time to enter a new chapter =)

It is almost JULY! Where has the summer already gone?! I can't believe it's going by so fast. But I'm kind of excited too!

Lots of things have happened, I mentioned earlier about the problems with the school I graduated from and my teacher certification process. We'll it's just been a giant mess. Someone on facebook said earlier, it's amazing what the possibility of being sued will do to someone. Long story short my certification papers were turned in yesterday afternoon and I was certified by this morning.

With certification came my admission into my master's program! I am so excited! I start Monday! After thirty years of teaching, my mom thought now was as good as time as any to finish hers. So she will start the program with me. I think this will be a great experience for us to do together.

Rob is in a wedding this weekend. It should be fun for him. It's one of his friends and coworkers. I on the other hand know not a sole so it will be quite interesting.

Stay cool,




Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! About how long will it take you to complete your Master's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love! It will take about 20 months . . . About the same time it will take Rob to finish his Bachelors in Nursing sooo. . . it evens out ya know? A quick question One I want to do the Tuesday blog thing with you one time. Will you let me know when and how to do it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure! It is done every Tuesday (usually earlier in the day). All you have to do is copy and paste the stuff from my blog post (titled Follow Me Back Tuesday) onto your own. Then follow those instructions! I have gained a lot of blog followers that way, and I've also found a lot of blogs that I enjoy following as well!

    There are 4 bloggers who came up with this concept for this particular "blog-hop" and they ask that you follow them. Then you will enter your blog link and from there you can find other blogs and follow whoever you want! Sorry if this is confusing- just ask if you have any questions!

    ReplyDelete